Wednesday, February 15, 2006

School Friends

Sometimes at school I do get to hang out with some friends. Here's a picture of Sam. We were friends from the first. We both started graduate school in fall of 2003. All of the TA's at school are great and some of us share a large office space. Deyo and Liliane became TA's this year and also liked them right away. Carey became a TA about a year after me and she is great. Actually she just had a baby boy on the 13th. I went to visit her in the hospital yesterday and Xander is very cute.
Sam likes to exercise and I try to work out a couple times a week with her. We also go out to eat sometimes and we just talk "girl stuff." All of my friends at school are great. I would hate going to school, and I don't know if it would be worth it to me if I did not have friends to share time with when I'm there.

No comments: