Thursday, February 16, 2006

Radagast


Here is my dog Radagast. For those of you who don't recognize this name, it is the name of Radagast the Brown wizard from the Lord of the Rings books. For short we sometimes just call him Raddy. He usually likes to have his picture taken. One of his hobbies is sleeping, which you can see him doing here. I got Raddy back in April 2003 and I like to say that he was my birthday present from God. I had wanted an Australian Terrier, which is a small brown terrier. We were going to get one for my birthday, but then this stray came in our yard. He was a cute older puppy. No one claimed him and I wanted to keep him. I knew I wanted him when he tried to follow me to work one day. I left him in the backyard and he squeezed between the gate and fence and started chasing my car down the street! I pulled over, opened the door, and he jumped right in my lap. I knew I was going to keep him. He's been a good little dog ever since.

No comments: