Thursday, June 12, 2008

24 Weeks

Happy about my belly and baby inside! Belly button is still an innie, and I hope it doesn't pop out!
I don't know...can you tell any difference from the last picture? Just kidding, I can definitely tell I have grown, which means baby is growing too. I had another doctor appointment this week. Everything is going great and I gained 5 pounds in the last month. So I have gained a total of 15 pounds. I am supposed to start putting on more weight from now on as the baby gains the majority of his weight now. I am supposed to gain 25-35 pounds total. So let's see, it took me 6 months to gain 15....I guess I can gain another 15 pounds in the next three months :)

Right now the baby enjoys listening to music (I guess he does anyway). We listen to it together instead of the headphones on the belly. I learned some songs to sing to him, so almost every morning I sing him one. I figure if he gets used to hearing my singing voice now, it won't scare him later!

I will have to take some pictures of the things I have gotten for the baby so that you all can see. We've gotten clothes and all kinds of things from family, and few we bought on our own. I will try to do that next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow,

Exciting Lisa...

Sam