Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WOSC

Well, it was official yesterday that I got the full-time position for biology instructor at Western Oklahoma State College (WOSC). Yay!!! I'm really happy and excited to have this full-time job. I have been enjoying working there part-time. My full-time position takes effect in August. I am still working part-time this summer, but I will get a key to my new office soon so I can move in!

Lots of big things have happened this year for us so far. #1--we bought Mom & Dad's house here in Altus, #2--baby's coming!, and #3--now I have a full-time job!

Brian is enjoying his new work this month at the tech center. He is working with the simulator instructor on the flight simulator machine to repair it. If this works out he may be on an 11-month contract in the future.

In July Brian is putting in tile floors for my kitchen/dining room and the laundry room. We are also looking at getting new carpet in the rest of the house. I'm excited about this because I have been wanting new flooring for a long time.

1 comment:

! Nick ! said...

Welcome to the WOSC family!!! I am so excite to be seein'k you around campus!!! :)