Sunday, July 13, 2008

4D Ultrasound


Here's a video of the 4D ultrasound that we got yesterday. It is just a video of everything we saw and it is about 25 minutes long. Brian's family (Jill, Alan, and Heather) went with us. We got to see the baby's face in 3D. We also saw his feet, arms, hands, and his boy parts. The 4D part is to see all of that while he is moving. So, sometimes the video shows him open his mouth to yawn or put his fingers or toes in his mouth. He was moving around a lot and covering his face up with his hands and feet. I guess he didn't want his picture taken! I think he has Brian's nose and lips. He might even have the dimple in his chin like Brian does. It's hard to tell, but he's already a cutie!! As part of the ultrasound we also get a website that you can look at pictures and make comments. I think I will just have the pictures there instead of trying to put all of them on here. That will be a lot of work! As soon as I get the other website figured out I will let you know. I hope you all enjoy a sneak peek at the baby!

Oh, and good news, I don't have gestational diabetes! Guess I shouldn't have eaten fruit loops and Welch's fruit snacks before the first diabetes test! Oops, it seems obvious now!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to meet our newest family memeber! You, Lisa, are beautiful, by the way! I pray you are actually enjoying your pregnancy, savoring the experience (and not having too much heartburn!). It's a pretty amazing and awesome thing!
We love you and miss you lots,
Tanya & fam

Lisa said...

I'm looking forward to everyone meeting him soon, too! I am enjoying being pregnant. It is a really wonderful experience, even with all the unpleasant parts. I haven't had too much in the way of heartburn, but indigestion instead! The heartburn will probably come soon enough, though.