Friday, May 02, 2008

Still Moving

So I felt the first movement on April 26th at 10:20am, and I have felt it move every day since then. Sometimes I forget for the first nanosecond that it is a baby moving, and I think "what is that?" Then, oh yes, there is a baby in there! Sometimes the baby hits me so hard that I can actually see it from the outside! But that is only sometimes. And I keep calling Brian over to see, but then nothing happens. So the other night Brian was talking to the baby and kissing my belly where I said the baby was moving. Then he laid his cheek there, and the baby kicked so hard that Brian felt it! Brian was really happy and satisfied that he felt the baby move too.
I'm in my 5th month now and I will find out in about a week and a half when I will get an ultrasound done. Hopefully then we will know if we have a girl or boy!

School is almost over for this semester/year. Brian will be working in June for the first time as a trial basis. They are changing up his program and he might be put on an 11-month contract in the future. This is really good and he is happy about that. I have applied for the full-time biology instructor position at WOSC. I have an interview on May 14th, so we will see what happens! I will be working this summer as adjunct instructor (part-time) teaching two biology classes. I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: