Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Doctor Yesterday

I went to my cardiologist yesterday because I had told my doctor about feeling cold. My cardiologist said that it was not related to my heart. He said it sounded like it could be my thyroid or possibly just part of pregnancy. My other doctor said my thyroid level is normal. My cardiologist and I talked about my medication, and I am planning to continue not taking it while I am pregnant and breastfeeding. So I will see my cardiologist in one year unless I have any problems before that.
As far as feeling cold, I have been feeling fine. And I haven't had any "morning sickness" for the last two weeks! I'm hoping that means it's done. I still feel the baby move every day, and sometimes it feels like the baby is ramming his/her head into me. Or pushing on me and trying to stretch my uterus! It doesn't hurt but I don't like it anyway.

No comments: