Monday, May 12, 2008

20 Weeks


I went to the doctor today. I have 3 doctors and I have been to all 3 now. The one today was Dr. Hyde, who is my usual doctor that I see every year. All 3 doctors are women and I see all three of them because it is possible that any one of them could deliver the baby. It depends on who is on-call the day I deliver. I would only get to choose which doctor if my delivery is planned ahead of time, like for surgery or induction. I gained 4 more lbs. Dr. Hyde said I was doing well. She asked if I had a good appetite, and Brian was sitting there shaking his head "yes" really big! We listened to the heartbeat again. I get an ultrasound on Wednesday, so if we find out the gender I'll let you know. Brian was really excited about the ultrasound, and the nurse and I were laughing because of it. Here's a picture I took today, and I think there's a big difference from last month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am so happy for you and brian both. love,
cousin bekah