Saturday, April 08, 2006

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. I had a good time. Brian took off work just to spend the day with me! Wasn't that nice of him!?

He took me out to breakfast. Then we spent the day together doing things around the house. His family and some of our friends came over. We had cake and ice cream. My friend Valerie actually made my cake for me. It was a yellow cake with chocolate icing. It was supposed to be a surprise but I found out. I was out with Brian's mother after dinner. We went to the store to get food for grilling today. We stopped by her house and picked up Brian's dad. Brian's mother, Jill, asked Alan if he wanted to stop anywhere to get his dinner. (We had already eaten earlier.) He mentioned that he didn't need to because we were going to have cake and ice cream at my house. Well, Alan gave the secret away! Jill tried to play it off, but it was too late. I figured it out!

After cake, ice cream, and presents we watched a movie and talked. I had a great birthday. I got lots of cards from my friends and family (Thanks to everyone!).

Today I grilled lots of food for us and Brian's family. We ate and then had more cake and ice cream. I'm going to have to roll into bed tonight!

No comments: