Thursday, April 06, 2006

Driving---Music

Hey, when I'm on the road I have to listen to music. I like to listen to different kinds of music. Most of the time I listen to christian radio, like K-LOVE. Or I listen to my cd's.

Here's some music that I like to listen to:
I like to listen to KJ-52. It's pronounced five-two... KJ is a Christian hip-hop music artist that I love listening to. He's got such wonderful messages to his songs, although some of his songs are just silly. I've been a fan for a while and have all four of his cd's. I like singing along or just bobbing my head to the sounds. Even if you don't like hip-hop, check out his website by clicking on the link I've added to this page. His name stands for "King Jonah" and the 52 stands for the story in the Bible about the five loaves and two fish. I went to one of his concerts and afterwards I got my picture with him. The picture was taken by someone else on their camera, so it didn't come out well. But I still look at this picture and remember the fun time I had at the concert.

I also like Michael W. Smith, Bethany Dillon, Toby Mac, Jars of Clay...to name a few. These are also Christian music artists. They are not hip-hop because I just like a variety of music. I also put a link for Bethany Dillon.

I like Carrie Underwood. She's last year's American Idol winner. She sings country music, and normally I don't like country music, but hey, she's from Checotah, Oklahoma! (That's where Brian's mom's side of the family lives.)

And to make things interesting I also listen to bird sounds and frog sounds! I have some cd's to help me identify their calls. My mom also gave me something that plays bird and frog sounds when I put a certain card in it. (But I don't use this when I'm driving!)

Oh, just a warning: if you go to the music links I put on the side, music will start playing when the page comes up.

No comments: