Friday, November 28, 2008

What is this?


My arm.

My shoulder.

My arm.
My side.

My face.

What the heck is wrong with me? Is this really just an allergic reaction? I went to the emergency room yesterday morning about this same time and I got a steroid shot. Instead of getting better I have just been getting worse and worse. The pictures don't even really show how bad it looks. I took pictures of my face, arms and side. The red spots have turned into large red areas that look like a bad sunburn. I itch like crazy all over but at the same time there is this burning, stinging sensation similar to pins and needles. My lips hurt, my eyes hurt (which I tried to get a pic with them not bugging out but that is just how I look!) The spots have now turned up on the palms of my hands and the soles of my feet. Has anyone ever had anything like this or do you know anyone who has? Let me know if you have any suggestions on what I can do.

No comments: