Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Snow







We had snow the earlier this month (Nov. 30 & Dec. 1). It was finally feeling like December, ahhh winter! Our area got a lot of snow when the cold front came through. The schools were actually out for 2 days! Yay, Brian and I had a 4-day weekend! I stayed in the house both days except to get these pics. Raddy loved the snow. He was so excited. He was running around and making sure he didn't go his usual route along the fence. No, he wanted to walk right through all the deepest snow. But sometimes he'd get to a spot that the snow came up to his chest, and then he decided he wouldn't walk through that. I put his coat on him, mostly to keep him dry for when I let him back in the house. His hair is getting longer so the snow was clumping up in his hair on his legs. He'd come in the house and I would try to get the snow-clumps out of his fur, but sometimes they were stuck in there. I'd just let them melt or Raddy would chew them off. Anyway, the snow stayed around until Sunday. It was fun while it lasted.
Well, now it's back to normal global warming and we're back in the 60 degree weather. I really get a little upset when it's not cold outside and it's supposed to be winter. I actually like the cold. Oh well, I'll get a good dose of it when we go to Washington for Christmas!
Hey the weather people say it might be cold for Christmas here in Altus, maybe even some snow! Ooooooooh wow! Better get out the gloves! hee hee

No comments: