Thursday, June 15, 2006

Flowers and Plants




I wanted to share one of my hobbies with you. I like taking pictures of plants and flowers. Here are just some of the pictures that I like best. I think plants and flowers are beautiful so I take pictures of them and hang them in my house or put them in an album. I also like to be outside and I think it's fun to find a pretty flower that I haven't taken a picture of yet. Also, I think it's better to take a picture than to pick the flower. Whenever possible I like to identify the flowers and plants as well.

The plant in one of the pictures is actually poison ivy. I think that it can be a pretty plant when the leaves are big and some of the smaller leaves are shiny. You can also see Indian Blanket flower, a sunflower, and I'm not sure what the pink flower is called.

No comments: