Monday, January 19, 2009

3 month photos

Okay, we went in to get one pose but you know how it goes...
This picture is actually a cropped picture because I'm not going to put Charles' naked rear on the internet (you can thank me some day, Charles). This is a picture that Daddy wanted.
This is the side view so you can see his dimple. He only has a dimple in his left cheek.
Here's all of Charles.
This picture is the reason why we wanted to get 3 month pictures. Brian's mom saved this outfit from when Brian got his 3 month pictures made while wearing it (in 1975). This is a similar pose and he wasn't smiling either. This is actually the first picture we took. The suit is 100% polyester and probably similar to the one-piece suits that were popular in the 70's. I think I saw Mr. Furley wearing one like it on Three's Company !)
Now here's the pose like Daddy's picture except it shows Charles' personality. He is such a happy baby and smiles a lot. It doesn't take much to get him smiling.

3 comments:

Jenny Henriksen said...

Oh my goodness, he is sooooo CUTE!!!! Look at that big boy:) And that is one groovy leisure suit-aha yea. I'm sure he'll appreciate the fact that you didn't publish the bum when he is older:) We miss you and love you all!

Tobias Valdez said...

He's such a beautiful baby! I can't make out who he looks like the most. What do you guys think?

We need to get together soon! Brenda and I have been missing you guys! Hope all is well. Maybe we can get together for a cook out or something on one of our warmer days.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous little guy he is.
Gotta say, your blog makes me smile. That little man is just too precious. Thank you for sharing him with us. Midge