Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Brian Charles Chaney, II

Just after Charles was born I held him. I was so happy to finally see him.
Brian and I are so happy he's finally here. Of course, I was a little tired at the time of this picture.
Charles sleeps in a bassinet in our room. Mamaw let us pick out the bassinet. Thanks, Mamaw, for our bassinet! He really liked being swaddled for a while but he's starting to get annoyed by it now. He grunts and really tries to get out of the blanket.
Here's Granny with Charles. She got to stay with us for a couple of weeks to help take care of Charles and spend time with him.

Charles was born on September 27!!! I know it's been 2 1/2 weeks since then...I've been way too busy to update the blog until now. Charles weighed 7 lbs and he was 20 inches long. He's so cute and lovable! We are all doing fine and I'm getting to spend time with Charles at home right now. Brian is such a good Daddy. Charles recognizes our voices already and knows who we are. We love him so much already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,

He is soooo beautiful, i wish i could hold him. I am so glad you updated your blog, I've been checking everyday to see if there were new pics on.
I am so glad that you decided to start this blog and share your wonderful journey with us.

I got your message the other day, I tried calling you back and i left a message, but i guess you were busy with Charles.
Just give him a big hug for me and i hope to see the three of you soon.

cheers,

Sam

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful! Thank you Lisa for sharing this online. It truly moves me. Babies are such a blessing & miracles. I love reading your blog & seeing pictures. Midge