Sunday, August 10, 2008

32 Weeks

Well, we made it to 32 weeks now. Everyone keeps telling me how small I am, but I don't feel like it. He still moves around a lot, and sometimes he wakes me up at night with a party in my belly! After weighing in at the doctor's office this week, I have gained a total of 27 pounds so far. Everything is looking good with the baby. Now if my ribs/back on my right side would just quit hurting, and if I didn't have to use the bathroom so frequently, and well, this list could go on! In the picture you can see I got a haircut recently. I don't think I've had my hair this short before but it is so much easier to fix in the morning!

4 comments:

Jenny Henriksen said...

Aunt Lisa,

When can we take the baby out? And can I hold him?

I lub you,
Emma

--She asked me a few minutes later if she and Henry could go back in my tummy?! Aaaaaaa......no.

We're getting really excited and can't wait to meet the newest family member.

Love you,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl, You look ready...can't wait for the baby pics.
Great flooring, love the new look.

Sam.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, Midge in WA here. Did you get your package from Walmart? You are lookig absolutely wonderful. I wish I could have said I only gained 27 pounds when I was pregnant. (Closer to 100 is what I did) Hugs to you and Brian - and wishes you are feeling well.
(PS - I work for your mom)

Lisa said...

Emma, I'm looking forward to you and Henry meeting the new baby too.

Sam, I miss you! Sorry I haven't been able to make it down to see you! Maybe you can come one weekend when the baby is here.

Midge, thanks for the present. We love it. And, I remember meeting you in WA so I knew who sent us the gift.