Saturday, April 14, 2007

Fun in Lakewood






We had a great time in Lakewood with mom and dad. Mom and I went birdwatching. It was cold! We braved the weather as long as possible and saw a few good birds. I didn't get any pictures of birds but I did get a picture of the cool lichens growing on everything!
We also visited the science center. We saw the Dead Sea Scrolls, which was a great experience! We also saw lots of insects, including all kinds of butterflies. Some of the insects were giant plastic ones!! Hee hee....But most of them were real. I got some great pics of butterflies and here's a couple. It was also neat to see the Space Needle lit up at night.
Mom and I had fun at home playing Dance Dance Revolution. It was Mom's Christmas present from Rachel and James. I had so much fun that Brian bought for me when we got home!! I was practically addicted to it for the first couple of weeks. Then I got so busy, I was having withdrawals!!
Brian had a great time working with Dad at the computer store for a few days. He would have gone every day if I let him!
We had such a wonderful time in Washington for Christmas. Thank you so much Mamaw for making it possible. I miss all of you and can't wait to see you the next time!

No comments: